Our Fixed Price Sale Package is just that. No hidden costs. Included are the search costs, professional fees and disbursements such as cheque fees. If you do require additional searches or professional fees then we can also provide these to suit your budget.
All sales are managed by a solicitor giving you peace of mind when it comes to your property transaction.
All of our packages include:
• No fees for admin or processing should the contract not proceed for any reason.
• No fees for finance extension responses.
• No fees for Building and Pest negotiations.
• No fees for you to visit our office to discuss your contract with us, if required.
• No fees for phone calls and emails regarding your contract during the conveyance.
We are a boutique Property Law firm who can guide you through the conveyancing process, providing great service, and attention to detail at an affordable price.
We are pleased to:
• Provide personalised service by university law graduates or solicitors
• Liaise with Real Estate Agents, other Solicitors and your Bank
• Calculate and confirm all settlement amounts/adjustments
How to Add Us to your Buyers Contract
How to Add Us to your Sellers Contract
When you sign your purchase contract the real estate agent will ask for your solicitor details.
You can show them this page or download the details to print or email to them.
Ipswich Ellenborough House
126 Brisbane Street
Ipswich QLD 4305
Click for Map ——————————– Cleveland
112 Bloomfield Street
Cleveland QLD 4163 Click for Map
Canon Hill 637 Old Cleveland Rd
Camp Hill QLD 4152 Click for Map ——————————–
Hi Chris and the team,
I wanted to say thank you for all your help, advice and support in the selling of my property.
The communications were great and very clear ( sometimes tricky for non legal people), all the team were super friendly and helpful.
When you sign your contract the real estate agent will ask for your solicitor details. We make it easy for you just pick buy or sell.
We are patrons of the Ipswich City Orchestras Incorporated.
Help us support our Australian Farming Communities. Learn more about Drought Angels here.